Cumulative weapon updates
- All weapons now have a new accuracy model which fixes many bugs and provides more intuitive weapon behavior
- Weapons now have separate accuracy penalties for jumping, landing, and standing on ladders
- All weapons are now more accurate while crouching
- Accuracy penalties for movement no longer have a discrete threshold, but scale between crouch move and run speed
- All rifles are less accurate while running
- Fixed bug that caused the glock to fire burst rounds on three consecutive tick frames. It now fires burst rounds with a 0.05 cycle time ...